Table of Contents
Preface: The Genius of Electronic Marketing
- Serendipity At Work
Chapter 1: Defining Your Market
- What is Market Research?
- Who Is Your Target Audience?
- Why Would Your Target Audience Buy Your Product?
- Who Are Your Peripheral Customers?
- What Are Some of the Trends Shaping Your (Changing) Audience?
- What Electronic Marketing Approaches Are Being Tried?
- What Are the Key Elements of Success?
- How Can You Make the Most of Your Competitor's Presence in the Electronic
Chapter 2: Designing Your Presence
- The Customer-Centric Relationship
- Branding Interactivity Integration
- Design Defining the Project
- Budget Considerations
- Architecture Database Mining
- Life After Implementation
Chapter 3: Making It Legal
- Legal Basics
- Copyright Law
- Patent Law
- Trade Secrets
- Right of Publicity, Libel, and Other Laws
- Online Marketing
- Developing Your Own Web Site
Chapter 4: Supporting Your Presence
- Getting the Word Out
- Assessing Effectiveness
- Building a Responsive Infrastructure
- Targeting Influencers
- A Potent PR Tool: The Internet
Chapter 5: Interactive Advertising
- The New Face of Advertising
- Approaching the Market
- Interactive Marketing Tools
- The "Right" Media
- Incorporating the Electronic Channel
- "Shoot for the Moon, Land on the Roof"
- Digital Assets & Re-Purposing Content
- The Electronic Marketing Business Model
Chapter 6: Fax-On-Demand
- What Is Fax-On-Demand?
- Why Use Fax-On-Demand?
- How Does Fax-On-Demand Work?
- How Is Fax-On-Demand Used?
- Where Is Fax-On-Demand Used?
- Types of Systems
- Product Features
- Fax Forms Processing
- Range of Services
- Fax Broadcast Lists
- Fax-On-Demand and the Internet
- Planning Information Delivery
- Planning a System or Service
- What's Coming?
- Fax-On-Demand Survey
Chapter 7: The Smart Card Game
- Debit Cards
- Cards Get Smart
- Some of the Players
- Smart Cards: A Loyalty Mechanism
- Visa Milestones in Chip Card Development
- Smart Card Forum
- The Future
Chapter 8: Interactive Kiosks
- Digital Levi's Fit!
- Kathleen Brown Campaign Kiosk
- Missouri Botanical Gardens
- Pac Bell Kiosk....Someday
- Kiosks Go to School
- On the Links
- Multimedia Kiosk Telephones
- Driving Ketchum Advertising
- Medical Electronic Marketing
- Do-it-Yourself Kiosk Housing
- "Surf Planet Reebok"
Chapter 9: Marketing on the Commercial Online
- The Commercial Online Services
- America Online
- Microsoft Network
- BLOOMBERG Financial Markets
Chapter 10: Marketing and Business Opportunities
on the Internet
- Marketing on the Internet: Business As Usual...with a twist
- Building Better Customer Relationships
- The CyberFrontier: Maximizing the Power of the Web
- Advertising On The Web
- Getting Started on the Internet
Chapter 11: How Businesses Use Electronic Marketing
- AT&T's Online Strategy
- Network 1.0/SoftBank Interactive Marketing
- Womanhood, Inc.: The Solutions Network for Business Women on the Web
- InfoStreet: Paving the Web
- CAPP Records Mixes Music and Electronic Marketing
- Great Escapes: Over the Hill and Still Climbing
- FolksOnline.com: Home for the Non-technical Majority
Chapter 12: Industry Leaders: The Road Ahead
- Paul Saffo, Institute of the Future
- Bill Gates, Microsoft Corporation
- Clement Mok, NetObjects
- Michael Bloomberg, BLOOMBERG Financial Markets
- Michael Rogers, Newsweek Interactive
- Michael Kolowich, AT&T Business Network/Nets Inc.
- Amanda North, Studio Archetype
- Tom Eveslin, AT&T WorldNet Services
- Ben Miller, CardTech/SecurTech
- WEBster and Transphone
| About Electronic Marketing
| About the Author
Endorsements | Articles
| Order Form
Search | Site
Map | Write Us
WebWeaving By InfoStreet,