12 West 21st Street
New York, NY 10010
Flatiron Publishing has three basic divisions. They are described as follows:
- Computer Telephony Expo - March 4,5,6, 1997, Los Angeles Convention Center
- Telecom Books are the best, most practical books on telecommunications, networking,
computer telephony, data communications, ISDN, voice processing, PC telephony and fax
processing from the finest authors in the land.
- Computer Telephony Books are the best books for people interested in computer
- ImagingBooks are the best, most practical books on imaging from the editors of
- Computer Telephony is a product magazine. It is written to explain the pros and cons of these new products -- hardware and software -- to buyers. We write for the two tiers of buyers - end users and distributors/resellers/system integrators.
- Teleconnect, the telecom industry's largest monthly magazine, helps readers learn about, shop for and use telecom products and services.
- Call Center Magazine writes about the products and services which call center and help desk managers buy. Call Center Magazine's job is to help our readers choose and buy, implement and manage technology - hardware, software and services.
- Imaging magazine helps readers choose, buy, install, use and maintain imaging products and services.
- The editorial calendar of Cabling Business Magazine has been developed to bring end users and service providers the practical and technical information on issues they are dealing with on a daily basis.
- Medical Equipment Publication is the official marketplace to buy and sell new and used medical equipment, and locate reconditioners and rebuilders.
Edwin Margulies is the author of seven best-selling computer telephony books: Understanding The Voice-Enabled Internet; 1001 Computer Telephony Tips, Secrets and Shortcuts; SCSA - The Definitive Reference Manual to Using Signal Computing System Architecture in Computer Telephony; Client Server Computer Telephony; 337 Killer Voice Processing Applications; Secrets of Windows Telephony; and Understanding JAVA Telephony.
Margulies is an inventor, author, and long-time advocate of open architecture. Ed has been involved in hundreds of both large and small scale systems integration designs for telephone company deployment and CPE. These include Automated Intercept, HOBIC replacement, Host Interactive Voice Response, and Cable Pay-Per-View systems. Margulies is also an inventor of an ANI Converter system, patented in 1991.
About Electronic Marketing |
About the Author
Site Map |
WebWeaving By InfoStreet, Inc.